She’ll never go back.
Street smart, creative, and ambitious, Nova Kinsley arrives at the illegal bordello in Federal, Idaho to work as a prostitute for the next three months. The timing and location couldn’t be more perfect. She finally gets to reconnect with her only remaining relatives…her cousins. Her plan to keep her private life separated from her professional life crumbles when her cousins’ neighbor refuses to take no for an answer, and she runs out of lies.
He’s settled and ready.
Emmett Parker enjoys working at his auto parts store, coming home to his single-wide trailer, and the tight-knit community at Bitterroot Trailer Park. He has friends, pays his bills on time, and most weeks he has money left over for beer. Life couldn’t get better. Until a high-class woman hiding her down-home roots keeps showing up next door, and he finds himself wanting the upheaval that comes with her.
- The Brothers Next Door (A Striker Brothers MFM Romance) by Terry Towers
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarf Planets (Star-Crossed Tales #8) by J.M. Page
- Stealing Conleigh : Part 2 (Stealing Love ) by Glenna Maynard
- SEAL Of Time: A Paranormal SEAL Romance novella (Trident Legacy Book 1) by Sharon Hamilto
- Police, Pooch, and Smooch (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #25) by Flora Ferrari