I’m Natalie Taylor.
First and foremost, I’m a mother. My job is to protect her. That’s what a mom does. For so long, it’s only been the two of us. But then he walked back into my life and turned it upside down. I let him in. I let my guard down. I didn’t just let it down, I let him shatter it. Hoping every second he didn’t shatter me.
I’m Ryker Hamilton.
I spent years of my life fighting. Fighting for fun. Fighting for pride. Fighting for domination. But those days are over. I’m not proud of my past, that’s why I’ve done everything to leave it behind. But my roots run deep. Whether I like it or not, it’s who I am. I’m The Hurricane.
The following story contains strong language and sexual situations. It is intended for an adult audience and is not suitable for children.
- Wishing For a Happily Ever After (I Wish #2) by Lisa Helen Gray
- Tragic King (The Dominant Bastard Duology #2) by Sparrow Beckett
- Training Mac (Erotic Gym #1) by Kris Ripper
- Treading the Traitor’s Path: Out Bad (Neither This, Nor That #2) by MariaLisa deMora
- Untethered (Shifter Night #1) by Charlene Hartnady