Expert whitewater-rafting guide Grady Kelley lives for that rush of adrenaline: at work, as the newest employee of a Portland-based outdoor-adventure sports company, and off the river, where liaisons with anonymous men keep him satisfied. Grady prefers no drama and no strings attached, but when tragedy strikes, fate leads him to Micah Swaine. He’s hot, masculine, distracting—and offers the kind of deeper connection Grady has sworn off, no matter how badly he craves it.
Working at a leather bar, Micah meets a lot of guys, but Grady’s different—and he seems to feel the same way. The trouble is, anything beyond casual sex is too risky for Micah. He’s got secrets he doesn’t know how to share, secrets that would make any relationship a battlefield. No man, even one as compassionate as Grady, would stick around for that kind of trouble. And yet, as physical desire melts the walls they’ve put up, Micah and Grady discover that trusting each other is the most exhilarating adventure of all.
- Wasn’t Supposed To Love You (Being Yours Novella series Book 2) by Dawn Martens,
- Triad (The Triad Series Book 6) by Kate Pearce
- Twisted Truth (A Truth Vs Lie Novel #1) by Maria Macdonald
- Unbreak Me: Prequel to Ruin Me by Bella Love-Wins
- The Sheikh’s Unruly Lover (Almasi Sheikhs Book 2) by Leslie North