What’s the best part about growing up in a small town surrounded by cornfields and cow poop? That’s right. Not much. Especially when you’ve got the heart of a wanderer like I do. Even my name is made up of places.
Dakota London. Destined to travel the world.
Except not really, because in all my twenty-five years, I still haven’t left my hometown.
And then, one day, in true once upon a time fashion, Dominic Kane comes swaggering into the bar where I work. The Dominic Kane. The travel photographer I’ve been following for years, living vicariously through his pictures.
We have this gravity about us. We’re drawn together and couldn’t pull away if we wanted to. This electricity we have, it’s a force of nature.
When he asks me to go with him, it’s like I’m getting everything I ever wanted. But I can’t just leave my life, as small as it may be. Taking a chance like that on a stranger is crazy.
- The Brothers Next Door (A Striker Brothers MFM Romance) by Terry Towers
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarf Planets (Star-Crossed Tales #8) by J.M. Page
- Stealing Conleigh : Part 2 (Stealing Love ) by Glenna Maynard
- SEAL Of Time: A Paranormal SEAL Romance novella (Trident Legacy Book 1) by Sharon Hamilto
- Police, Pooch, and Smooch (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #25) by Flora Ferrari