Tara was never one to go for the bad boys. She always loved a steady love life and security more than the thrill that came along with boys wearing leather and riding bikes.
That all changed when Christian stomped into her life with his ex-biker dad who has plans to marry her mother.
He is alluring and sweet in a way that she didn’t think an alpha bad boy would be capable of. He draws her in, making it nearly impossible for her to escape from his grasp.
Her past experience with bad boys—him especially—makes her hesitant to even talk to him, but she soon finds herself hopelessly in love with the biker.
Will he be able to lay her fears to rest and make sure that she stays safe when he cannot even guarantee his own safety in the land of smooth-talking criminals and pasts that come to haunt like nothing from the present can?
- The Brothers Next Door (A Striker Brothers MFM Romance) by Terry Towers
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarf Planets (Star-Crossed Tales #8) by J.M. Page
- Stealing Conleigh : Part 2 (Stealing Love ) by Glenna Maynard
- SEAL Of Time: A Paranormal SEAL Romance novella (Trident Legacy Book 1) by Sharon Hamilto
- Police, Pooch, and Smooch (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #25) by Flora Ferrari