Adam Lansing has always relied on his charm to get by. Sure, he’s starting over—new school, new graduate assistant position—but he knows he won’t have any trouble working his magic on anyone he chooses.
Antonio “AJ” Mancuso is deep inside his own head. He’s cool, calm, and confident. But despite all the friends around him, he often feels like he straddles two worlds. Is there anyone who could love him for everything that defines him—past and present?
From the first time they meet, Adam is determined to get gorgeous AJ to notice him. But just as the heat is cranking up between them, Adam spots AJ with another man. Adam strikes back through a fling with an ex. But when he discovers the truth behind AJ’s behavior, he realizes that his magic won’t clean up for him this time.
- The Brothers Next Door (A Striker Brothers MFM Romance) by Terry Towers
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarf Planets (Star-Crossed Tales #8) by J.M. Page
- Stealing Conleigh : Part 2 (Stealing Love ) by Glenna Maynard
- SEAL Of Time: A Paranormal SEAL Romance novella (Trident Legacy Book 1) by Sharon Hamilto
- Police, Pooch, and Smooch (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #25) by Flora Ferrari