The Laird’s English Bride” is the SWEET & CLEAN ROMANCE edition of “Forevermore” by Lauren Royal.
From a New York Times bestselling author and her daughter!
England, 1667: Young widow Clarice Bradford is perfectly content. She has a pretty one-room cottage and a lovely little daughter, and the last thing she’s looking for is another husband. Until one fairytale evening when she’s invited to a wedding at a castle…
Sir Cameron Leslie is used to getting what he wants—and since the moment he laid eyes on Clarice, what he’s wanted is to bring her home with him to Scotland. But beneath her shy exterior is a fiercely independent woman, and the closer Cameron gets, the farther she retreats. Can he persuade her to give love another chance before it’s too late?
PLEASE NOTE: This Chase Brides novella (short novel) is about 1/4 the length of Lauren & Devon’s full-length novels–around 100 pages, which is longer than a short story, but shorter than a typical book.
• Humorous historical romance
• Book Three of Lauren & Devon Royal’s sweet romance The Chase Brides series
• A Chase Brides novella (short novel) of 25,000 words (about 100 printed book pages)
• Connected to Lauren & Devon Royal’s sweet romance Regency Chase Brides series and Renaissance Chase Family Series
• PG-rated: Kisses only, no love scenes!
This e-book includes Bonus Material: an Author’s Note, a preview of Lauren and Devon’s next book, and a link to an online contest where you can enter to win a piece of jewelry.