1. Seoul Spanking by Anastasia Vitsky (221KB): Broken-hearted when her live-in boyfriend impregnates her best frenemy, Indigo Adams accepts a one-way ticket to Seoul, South Korea, and a challenge from her Great-Aunt Matilda: Forget that boy. Go and make something of yourself. Bruised from an international public relations nightmare as the new heir to the multi-billion-dollar Han Incorporated, Hyunkyung Han seeks positive publicity in the form of a wedding. She consults with Madame Eve to find a nice, well-behaved Korean American with bilingual and bicultural skills. Instead, Madame Eve sends Indi, a naive philosophy major graduate working for minimum wage at the local pub. Enraged to find Indi can’t speak one word of Korean, Hyunkyung orders her sent home on the next plane to Spillville, Iowa. Then Hyunkyung shakes Indi’s hand, and the sparks fly. With all of her professional responsibilities, how can Hyunkyung allow herself to fall for the wrong woman? How can Indi feel attraction for a woman who despises her?
2. First & Forever by Angelita Gill (150KB): When sexual tension has been building this long… Under the guise of research for a magazine article, Brett Carver contacts 1Night Stand, but she’s really hoping a hot date will be the perfect quick-fix to her problem: constantly fantasizing about her best friend, Lincoln Murrow. After accidentally coming across Brett’s email from Madame Eve, Lincoln cannot stand the thought of another man laying hands on the woman he’s craved for years. The solution is simple: take the place of her date. He’ll show her what is familiar is not always predictable. When she walks in and sees Lincoln waiting for her, she’s shocked, mad as hell, then torn between potent desire and keeping their relationship platonic. Unable to resist her fantasy-come-true, she gives in, knowing it’s a point of no return. They were always meant to be together, and Linc knows it’ll take more than amazing sex to convince Brett. Lucky for her, he’s more than up to the challenge. Because sometimes the biggest risk is not taking one at all.
3. Sweet Revenge by Cate Masters (222KB): Humbled by life and hungry for love… From cheerleader to news anchor to…yoga instructor? After Zoe Golden lost everything she thought was important, she found the inner strength to pursue real happiness. The simple life provides everything she needs—except love. Once, long ago, she met a real man, but her insecurities made her deny her heart’s desires. Can Madame Eve find her a guy like the one who got away? Bruised by rejection and determined to exact revenge… The sculpted, successful owner of a chain of fitness studios, Ty Hardin can have any woman he wants. Fifteen years and 150 pound weight loss, has changed him beyond recognition. Now the girl who crushed his heart teaches yoga in one of his facilities. Not for long. Before he fires her, he wants one night with her. Wants her to know what she missed out on. But will revenge still be as sweet the morning after, or will it leave a bitter aftertaste? Zoe and Ty might just be the best thing that ever happened to each other—if they can avoid doing their worst…
4. Armed and Desired by D.C. Stone (186KB): Sergeant Alyssa Bloom knows what it means to stay in control, be alert to her surroundings. Staying mentally tough and keeping a level head is not so easy to do around the hot, young rookie she’s assigned to train? Nate Wilshire has the best job in the world and the sexiest partner a guy could ask for. Alyssa might be showing him the ropes, but he has a few things he’d like to teach her. Unwilling to act on his desires and risk unprofessional conduct, he asks Madame Eve to find him someone to scratch the itch Alyssa can’t? Needing some relief from the intense heat of her attraction to her subordinate, Alyssa agrees to a 1Night Stand. When her date is none other than her handsome partner, she has a decision to make— leave…or let her heart finally take control.
5. Being Prince Charming by D.L. Jackson (277KB): “You’re no Prince Charming.” Words screamed in anger, an empty nest, and an emptier life are just some of the reasons people divorce. For Gunny, a diehard Marine who refuses to give up the Corps, and Lissa his wife of over twenty years, the reason isn’t a good one. After a heated argument morphs out of control, Lissa walks away and in his pride, August refuses to go after her. It took two years, but Lissa is finally ready to move on with her life and marry another man. Only one problem, her heart still belongs to the Marine she left behind. August is back, looking for a second chance, and this time he isn’t letting Lissa walk away without a fight. Gunny has given up everything, including the Marine Corps, for a second chance with the woman he loves. Madame Eve has given him one night to prove to Lissa he’s all she ever wanted—that he can still be her Prince Charming. Fail, and she’ll marry another man in the morning. For this Marine—failure is not an option.
6. Kotori’s Sacrifice by Dakota Trace (196KB): A Dominant who just couldn’t let go… As an experienced Dom, Seba Havas, specializes in helping traumatized submissives find the release they need. He knows when a firm hand is needed or a gentle touch will work better, but nothing in his nearly fifteen years in the scene prepares him for Akira. Like a whirlwind, she turns his orderly life upside down with her refusal to submit. Still reeling from his failure with her six months later, he turns to 1Night Stand. Madame Eve’s suggestion? A trip to the Carnivore Club, the brand new BDSM themed Las Vegas Strip resort on a date to an elegant masquerade ball with a beautiful submissive. A submissive who’s willing to sacrifice it all… As the oldest daughter of the Ito clan, Akira has been responsible and self-controlled her entire life, up to the point it has caused her to lose the dominant she loves. Now she has one chance left to prove to Seba she can be what he needs. In true Vegas fashion, and with a little help from Madame Eve, she’s going to gamble it all on one night of dominance and submission. But will it be enough?
7. Tiara’s Golden Submission by Evelise Archer (159KB): On the cusp of turning fifty, Tiara, a submissive without a Dom or husband, desired to return to the lifestyle. Placing her destiny in the hands of Madame Eve and the 1Night Stand Service, will Tiara find all that she seeks? Or will a past love interfere with her future plans?
8. A Duel With Death by Louisa Bacio (176KB): After a tumultuous, fatherless childhood, Johnny Castillo tends to date women his mama doesn’t approve of, and for good reason. Tired of relationships that end badly, he turns to Madame Eve’s 1Night Stand dating service for help. He’s seen what her incredible matchmaking skills have done for his cousins and friends, and he’s open to her helping him find a woman he can have a future with. If that’s even possible. Carmen Sanchez has put up a strong fight against the cancer attacking her body and she’s ready to start living life once more. With the results of her latest medical tests unopened and tucked in her purse, she enlists Madame Eve in her search for the right guy to share a weekend of lusty pursuits, before unsealing the envelope and discovering her fate. But Johnny and Carmen’s date includes a battle where the stakes are high—life or death. Love may conquer all, but Death has something else in mind. Is their newfound love strong enough to win the battle?
9. The Bodyguard and the Dom by T.L. Reeve (191KB): Thomas Kenner, owner of Kenner & Kenner Security and Teishutsu, a private BDSM club in the hills of Los Angeles, has it all, except for Katarina Lopez, submissive and one of his best damn bodyguards. As a Sadist, he craves a masochist to match his needs, but when his Latin bombshell rebuffs his advances, he’s left wanting a woman who doesn’t crave him. Determined to banish her from his thoughts, he sets up a date with the renowned Madame Eve and 1Night Stand. Katarina Lopez doesn’t intimidate easily. When it comes to her job, she’s focused and completely sure of herself. Then she goes to work for the ex-Special Forces-Sadistic Dom, Thomas Kenner. The Dom—and her boss—is completely imposing and sex personified. But, there’s no way she’ll ever fit his masochistic mold. Letting him down would mean the end of her career along with any chance she may have to submit to the man who’d held her heart from the minute she met him. Unless…. With the help of Madame Eve, both will try to obtain what their heart desires, but will one night be enough?
10. Frenchman’s Cowboy by W.M. Kirkland : After a fling with a professional polo player and model on the set of a reality show, rodeo rider Dustin Gerke wants to let go of his regrets and get back in the saddle—romantically and professionally. Determined to wash the Frenchman out of his mind, he schedules a 1Night Stand… Unable to forget his affair with bronc rider Dustin, Pierre Anthony Archumbault III has cut back on his schedule to follow the rodeo circuit…and the cowboy he hasn’t gotten over. Signing up for a 1Night Stand he hopes for a fresh chance at a new romance… What neither of these former lovers expected was each other, but they have one night to lasso their dreams…
11. Chelsea’s Somebody by Yvette Hines : Chelsea McDaniel’s somebody was Rick Forrester. One of Lucky Valley’s sexy ranchers; if not the sexiest man that walked down main street. Ever since she realized the difference between boys and girls she wanted Rick. However, word around town was that Rick had desires that were just as dark as they were passionate. But that didn’t scare Chelsea and she was back in town and ready for him to see her as more than just the little girl he used to swim with in the lake after school. Well, times have changed. After her best friend aids her in connecting with the 1Night Stand service, the wheels are set in motion for Chelsea to have her man. Even if she had to saddle up with two of them. Everything rides on her belief that if she can get Rick between the sheets for just one night, he’d see her for the woman she has become: somebody that’s his. However, when she finds herself caught up in her own masquerade, she may lose him for good.
12. Beauty and the Brigadier by D.L. Jackson : When the Cold War meets apple pie, sparks fly. Brigadier General Eli Wells needs a date, but he’s not been out socially since his wife passed two years before. The lack of a personal life is making him unbearable to be around and the staff has even begun to call him the beast behind his back. When he asks his Aide-De Damp to find him a date for a special party, his best friend—and post commander overhears the conversation and sees an opening to help Eli out of his slump. Together, the lieutenant and major general enlist the help of Madam Eve in hopes that Eli will agree to the setup. Heaven knows, someone needs to get him to relax. Anya Volkov’s modeling days are over. At the suggestion of her former agent and only friend, she elects to try an internet dating service called 1Night Stand. The first time she meets General Eli Wells, she knows he’s everything she asked for and more, but he also seems to be holding back and testing her. Can she get him to loosen up and take a chance, or will the date be over before it starts?
13. Explosive Conditions by Debbie Gould & L.J. Garland : Staff Sergeant Zeke “Diz” Matthews never forgot the woman he rescued from a burning boat. She invades his dreams at night and thoughts of her distract his days. Fed up with his cranky change in demeanor, his teammates urge him to take advantage of Madame Eve’s 1Night Stand dating service. Kaci Phillips needs to start a new life. But she struggles to move on from the horrific event that claimed her whole family. When she reconnects with the sexy Air Force pararescueman who saved her six months earlier, the weight she’s been carrying at last lifts. What begins as a hot, frenzied night of passion in each other’s arms ends with gunfire, blood, and the threat of death. With the odds stacked against them, can Zeke and Kaci defuse such explosive conditions?
14. Lover Enslaved (24 Hours in Mumbai) by Eva Lefoy : Stranded for twenty-four hours in Mumbai, India, contract negotiator, Thomas Barkley searches for a man who can make him forget his pain. When a trip through the red light district leaves him cold, he turns to Madame Eve’s service and finds a shot at redemption—but first, he has to survive it. Indian male prostitute, Arjun Mukesh, begged Madame Eve to set him up for one night of real pleasure. He knows better than to expect anything but a brief hiatus from his miserable life. When Thomas showers Arjun with tender and very real affection, his heart begins to ache for more than a taste of the life he cannot have. Unfortunately, his boss Ranjeet won’t to let him go without a fight. Amidst a spray of bullets, Thomas must convince Arjun to take a chance on a new life in America before it’s too late for both of them.
15. Pursuing Their Fantasies by Kayleigh Malcolm : When Amadora wins a trip to a Mexican resort, she contacts Madame Eve’s 1Night Stand service to live out a one-time fantasy—a night with two hot men. Undercover DEA agents Jason and Angus have been playing it fast and loose with each other. The sex is good, but Jason blames himself for his wife’s death during a stakeout and refuses to weigh his heart down with any more guilt. Angus hasn’t told Jason how much he cares about him for fear of being pushed away. Meeting Amy forces them both to reevaluate their relationship and consider more than one night as a threesome. When her life is threatened, can the three of them accept the risk to their hearts and take a chance on the love they all crave?
16. Stroke of Midnight by Kelli Scott : Marley Arbuckle is looking for a little payback, closure, and a boost to her confidence after being cheated on by her fianc?—not necessarily in that order. Choosing a 1Night Stand date in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve to exact her revenge, she’s planned the affair down to her perfectly styled hair and every last manicured fingernail and pedicured toenail. But what she didn’t count on was meeting Ian O’Keefe. Ian has his own dark reasons for contacting Madame Evangeline for a no-strings-attached night of desire with a beautiful stranger. He’s got something to prove to himself and a long road to recovery after losing his wife. His redemption may begin with Marley, but can she teach him to love again?
17. Executive Decision by Margie Church : Having daredevil sex is a powerful aphrodisiac for Logan Carlyle. He’s viewed as the leader on the sales force, but in bed he’s a submissive all the way. Hunter James is just as adventurous as Logan. He’s lower in the sales ranks, but he’s the top when it comes to his relationship with Logan. When Logan’s thrill-seeking desire creates chaos with their careers and severs their relationship, Madame Evangeline’s expertise is required.
18. Long Overdue by Tara Andrews : Jill Malone has been looking for love for all the wrong reasons. A reality check has her signing up for a no-strings attached night to simply forget about forever after. The last thing she expected was to know her blind date. Blake Anders doesn’t need help finding a date, but he’s tempted by 1Night Stand’s reputation of arranging exactly what a person needs. And he needs more. Though doubtful, he agrees to one night and hopes to discover his perfect match. He didn’t count on Madame Eve reaching deep into his past to give him a night with the woman he never forgot. Fearing another broken heart, Jill works to keep herself from becoming attached, but Blake goes all in to convince her that he wants their long-overdue love to be more than a one-night stand…
19. Elysium by Thea Landen : Two years have passed since April Patterson’s husband was shot and killed in the line of duty, and she’s trapped in a haze of grief and uncertainty. Having grown frustrated by all other efforts to engage her in activities where she could meet new people, her cousin pays for a date via 1Night Stand. Not thrilled with the idea, April nevertheless contacts Madame Eve and requests the impossible: a date with her deceased husband. Brilliant software engineer Drew Monroe created his company, Elysium, to help give closure to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one, through the use of virtual reality. Though passionate about his work, being constantly surrounded by heartache and death has taken a toll on his mental health. When he accepts the case of a young widow referred to him by Madame Eve, her tragic tale depresses him further, but he commits himself to programming April the romantic date she desires. April arrives at Elysium and prepares to enter Drew’s virtual realm. Will she find the solace she seeks within? Or will she discover she doesn’t need a fantasy world to discover happiness again?